We hold events that achieve multiple Council Certifications in special esteem
Not only are they models for responsibly produced sporting events, they inspire others to pursue a similar vision and result. As a reward for good stewardship and to recognize the legacy that sporting events committed to sustainability and thoughtful resource management provide to their audiences and communities, the Council for Responsible Sport offers additional staff support, a reduction in documentation requirements and exclusive advertising exposure to Inspire-eligible events. After multiple Council certifications, you become eligible to be invited to join the Inspire group of events.
The Inspire program provides:
• Eligibility for Inspire status for up to 5 years, granted annually.
• 5 hours of annual direct consulting support, on-call as needed.
• Documentation and reporting support from Council staff.
• Exclusive paid advertising recognizing your competition as an Inspire event in relevant publications and media channels. Also includes social media support and promotion.
• Distinctive Inspire logo to use in event branding
Featuring an affordable annual fee, a relaxing of documentation obligations and additional staff support, the Council’s fee schedule for Inspire-level events rewards determined effort and committed vision.
|Number of Participants or paid spectators||Cost|
|Under 1,000 participants or paid spectators||$1,000|
|1,000 - 4,999 participants or paid spectators||$1,250|
|5,000 - 9,999 participants or paid spectators||$1,500|
|10,000 - 19,999 participants or paid spectators||$1,750|
|20,000 - 49,999 participants or paid spectators||$2,000|
|50,000 - 99,999 participants or paid spectators||$2,250|
|More than 100,000 participants or paid spectators||$2,500|